How To Order Your Custom Video
IMPORTANT: Your final video will include the text and logo / photos exactly as you provide at the time of your order.
Logo/Photos and messages cannot be added or changed online once your order has been processed and paid at the checkout. Any requests to change a video after order is complete will incur a rework fee of €10, per video.
A. PLACING YOUR ORDER
Follow these steps for a seamless order and checkout experience.
- After you choose your video(s), click the ‘Add To Cart’ button then on the Cart page, click the ‘Proceed To Checkout’ page. On the Checkout page you will add your details such (Your name, company name and contact details) in the ‘Your Details’ section.
- Your logo / photos and any custom message(s) are also added on the Checkout page. Complete your payment.
- We deliver your video to you via email with a secure download link.
How To Add Your Custom Message(s):
- On the Checkout page (Customise Your Order section), add your custom message(s). One message per line. You should keep messages short.
- Note: Your custom message(s) are also added as an zero-cost item in the subtotal of the checkout.
- For videos with more than one message, each message should be short i.e. no more than 4-5 words. Remember it has to fit the video frame.
- Take care to review your wording and spelling to ensure it will exactly appear as you would like it. We cannot be responsible for any typos.
How To Add Your Logo/Photo:
- On the Checkout page (‘Your Order’ section), add your image files by clicking the ‘Select Your Image Files For This Video’ area.
- Once your file(s) are uploaded the file name is displayed with a preview of the uploaded image(s). If you wish to change the file click the red ‘X’ and your file will be deleted.
- Note: Your uploaded file is also added as an zero-cost item in the subtotal of the checkout.
- If you are a business and do not have a logo file available to you, we provide an option for you to permit us to use your website logo or social media profile image. You will need to provide the URL (web address) to the page from which we will use the main business logo image. The image file will be used as-is.
We recommend that your image(s)/logo are high resolution image to ensure a quality finish. A PNG file (.png) with a transparent background is recommended for logos. JPG files are also accepted for logos however the result may not be as good.
Selecting Your Payment Method
- Once you are happy with your uploads, select either PayPal or Stripe as your preferred method of payment.
- There are no additional fees for using either payment option.
- If you choose PayPal as your payment option, you will leave the pix.ie website to make your payment (but be returned immediately after payment).
- If you choose Stripe as your payment option, you will remain on the pix.ie website.
- For either payment option, we do not store any of your sensitive financial information on our servers and we do not have access to any of your credit/debit or bank account details.
Acceptance of our Terms And Conditions
- You must agree to the website Terms and Conditions to complete your order.
- To read the terms click the ‘Terms And Conditions’ link.
The Terms will display. To hide the Terms click the link again.
- The Terms are always available on our website.
- Check the Terms And Conditions acceptance box .
Signing Up To Our Email Newsletter (optional)
Note: To complete your order and deliver your video(s) we will email you. If you do not wish to receive any email other than email that is directly related to your order, you should not join our Newsletter and you should not tick this box.
- Our Newsletter notifies subscribers of news, new video releases and special offers.
- If you wish to be added to our Newsletter, check the box.
- The email that you provide in ‘Your Details’ section is the email that will subscribed to the Newsletter.
- We operate a ‘double opt-in’ policy which means that you will not be added to our Newsletter until you confirm your request to opt-in. You do this by clicking the link in the confirmation email that is sent to the email address you provided in ‘Your Details’ section.
- If you do not confirm your email address, you will not be added to the Newsletter.
- You can opt-out (unsubscribe) from the Newsletter at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link provided at the end of every Newsletter email that we send.
After You Place Your Order
- Following successful payment you will be automatically directed to the pix.ie Thank You page and the full details of your order are displayed including your customisation (logo and messages).
- You will also receive an Order confirmation email from pix.ie and a separate Payment transaction email from your chosen payment provider.
B. DELIVERY OF YOUR ORDER
- 1. Once your video order is complete (usually around 1-2 working days) , a secure link to your video will be sent to you at the email address you provided on the checkout page.
Note: Please ensure your email is correct on the checkout form as this is the email address to which your order confirmation and download link will be sent.
- 2. When you receive your email with your secure download link, you can download your video and share it wherever you wish e.g. on social media, by email or on your company website.
- Your download link will have an expiration date (normally 7 days) so be sure to download your video before the link expires. The expiration date will be clearly stated in your Order Complete email.
- Once your order is complete and your download expiration date has elapsed any image files you uploaded will be deleted.
- Should you need a new download link for your video, drop us a message using the contact form on our website.